Highlights from our very successful 2017 exhibition.
Best in Show –
First prize – oil/acrylic, works on paper and theme
2nd prize – oil/acrylic, works on paper and theme
Our 66th annual exhibition will be held at Box Hill Lower Town Hall on 19-21 October 2018.
This is our major Exhibition for the year. Members of the Whitehorse Arts Association also exhibit with us.
Become a financial member and take part in our annual exhibition.
Important Dates for exhibitors and visitors:
- Entry forms due –
- Hanging – Friday 19 October 2018 – 9:00 am – 11:00 am
- Opening and Award Presentations – Friday 19 October 2018 – 8:00 pm
- Opening hours – Saturday 20 October 2018 – 10:00 am – 5:00 pm – $4 entry
- Opening hours – Sunday 21 October 2018 – 10:00 am – 4:00 pm – $4 entry
- Collect paintings – Sunday 21 October 2018 – 4:00 pm – 4:45 pm
Venue: Lower Box Hill Town Hall
Awards: ‘Best in Show’, Oil/Acrylics, Watercolour/Pastel and the People’s Choice Award.
The ‘Best in Show’ is a single Award. The winner receives the Whitehorse City Council Prize which is a monetary prize and Certificate.
The Oil/Acrylics, Watercolour/Pastel Awards are for First Prize, Second Prize and at the Judges discretion, Highly Commended. First Prize and Second Prize winners receive a Certificate and a voucher from our sponsors for art materials or framing. Highly Commended artists receive a Certificate.
The Annual Exhibition will be judged by TBA and awards will be presented on Opening night.
Current financial members of Box Hill Art Group or Whitehorse Arts Association may contest all of these Awards.
Paintings are for sale at this exhibition
Whitehorse Leader 21 August 2017