Join us for our first exhibition and sale of the year at the Melbourne International Flower and Garden Show – 27-31 March 2019. This is a great opportunity to exhibit and sell your flower and garden artworks at Melbourne’s biggest show for flower and garden lovers.
Conditions of Entry
1. Entries must contain some FLORA (flowers or plants) and be the original work of the artist
2. All works must be for sale
3. $5 for each entry, maximum of 6 works
4. 30% commission will be deducted from all sales
5. Painting must be ready to hang with artist’s name, phone, title and price on the back
6. Painting must be packed with protective wrapping to transport with your name and title marked on package for return
7. Maximum painting size including frame is 60cm x 60cm
8. The group does not accept liability for loss of / or damage to frames and paintings
9. Some paintings may not be hung depending on space allocated to us and number of entries received
10. Entries are open to existing financial members of the Box Hill Art Group. We require you to have been a member or tutor of the group during 2018 and have re-joined the group for 2019. If you have joined as a new member in 2019 you are eligible to enter if you are also enrolled in a class for the current term.
11. Exhibitors must help out at the show for one ½ day – entry ticket to the show will probably be provided
12. Images of works may be used for promotion and publicity purposes
13. Entry forms are due by Monday 4 February 2018
14. Deliver paintings to 28 Parkside Ave, BOX HILL between 6-9 pm on 21-22 March
15. Collect paintings from 28 Parkside Ave, BOX HILL between 6-9 pm on 4-5 April
Entries must be made electronically by following this link. Entry Form If you have difficulty entering then send an email to email@example.com
12 members of our group exhibited 42 paintings at the 2018 Melbourne International Flower and Garden Show at the Royal Exhibition Building and Carlton Gardens.
Our stands were on level one inside the beautiful Royal Exhibition Building together with works from approximately 10 other local art groups.
It was a great opportunity to display our work and promote our group to around 100,000 visitors that visit the show.