4 January 2021
Classes at Box Hill Community Arts Centre
We are taking bookings for Term 1 of 2021.
Class sizes will be limited and attendance records will be kept. Therefore you must book and pay for your class in advance. Additionally we will not be accepting cash payments on the day. You can book online or pay by EFT or cheque.
· If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, awaiting COVID-19 test results, or have been identified by DHHS as a contact of a known case, you must not attend the art group activity
· If you have a confirmed case of COVID-19 and have visited us within the last 14 days, you must urgently notify the secretary, Eric Harvey by phone 0424 775 540 or email email@example.com
· Your name must be recorded on the attendance sheet. This facilitates contact tracing.
· Members must remain at least 1.5metres apart at all times
· Members must provide their own sanitizer and wash or sanitize their hands
· Sharing of equipment or materials is not recommended
. Tea, coffee and biscuits will not be provided.
22 March 2020
Dear Members and Friends
Due to the impending severity of the Covid-19 pandemic and government efforts to slow the spread, we have decided to cease all classes and workshops immediately. This is the first time in the Groups history that this has happened. We will resume normal activities as soon as it is safe to do so.
There will be no newsletter this term as things are moving too quickly to keep it relevant and timely.
While everyone is closeted at home we will try to keep your artistic juices flowing with ideas, videos and other activities. Painting and drawing at home is a good distraction from the constant loop of Covid-19 news. Keep an eye on our website and on your inbox for further details.
Wishing you and you families a safe conclusion to this unprecedented situation.