Information for artists
Join us for our first exhibition and sale of the year at the Melbourne International Flower and Garden Show – 25-29 March 2020. This is a great opportunity to exhibit and sell your flower and garden artworks at Melbourne’s biggest show for flower and garden lovers.
Conditions of Entry
1. Entries must contain some FLORA (flowers or plants) and be the original work of the artist
2. All works must be for sale
3. $5 for each entry, maximum of 6 works
4. 30% commission will be deducted from all sales
5. Painting must be ready to hang with artist’s name, phone, title and price on the back
6. Painting must be packed with protective wrapping to transport with your name and title marked on package for return
7. Maximum painting size including frame is 70cm x 70cm
8. The group does not accept liability for loss of / or damage to frames and paintings
9. Some paintings may not be hung depending on space allocated to us and number of entries received
10. Entries are open to existing financial members of the Box Hill Art Group. We require you to have been a member or tutor of the group during 2019 and have re-joined the group for 2020. If you have joined as a new member in 2020 you are eligible to enter if you are also enrolled in a class for the current term.
11. Exhibitors must help out at the show for one ½ day – entry ticket to the show will be provided
12. Images of works may be used for promotion and publicity purposes
13. Entry forms are due by midnight Monday 10 February 2020
14. Deliver paintings to 28 Parkside Ave, BOX HILL between 6pm-9pm on Thursday 19 March or between 9am-6pm on Friday 20 March.
15. Collect paintings from 28 Parkside Ave, BOX HILL between 9am-9pm on Monday 30 March
Complete the following online entry form to enter.
12 members of our group exhibited 49 paintings at the 2019 Melbourne International Flower and Garden Show at the Royal Exhibition Building and Carlton Gardens.
Our stands were on level one inside the beautiful Royal Exhibition Building together with works from approximately 12 other local art groups.
It was a great opportunity to display our work and promote our group to around 100,000 visitors that visit the show.