Lines, tones and colours cannot speak but they potentially have a lot to say. Let Kevin Boyd show you how to make them talk, to make them shout and even to make them sing.
CREATIVE DRAWING – Taking Inspiration from the Natural World with Kevin Boyd
Kevin is a passionate teacher of Art with considerable experience across a range of forums including TAFE, Schools, Community Groups and Online.
With a strong desire to instill confidence in his students to learn from experience, Kevin promotes a learning environment of balancing demonstration and instruction with the nurturing of personal development. Individual expression is always his main objective.
Artworks by Kevin Boyd
Apples – students work
- Quink Ink and any coloured ink.
- Dip pen and/or Fountain pens
- A3 Watercolour pad – 185 GSM minimum weight.
- Watercolour Pencils – Derwent Inktense, or other brands.
- Watercolour paints – colours and quality of your choosing.
- Small to medium brushes.
- General sketch pad.
- Drawing pencils of choice.
- Palette and water container.